Types of Data Collected
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and Last Name
- Usage Data
The Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
You access the Service by or through a mobile device. We may collect certain information automatically, including, not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administeredby: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You makewhen You use the Website, suchAs remembering your login details or language preference.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- Manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
Personal information in this situations
- Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, can not guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Links to Other Websites
Email: email@example.com OR Visit the Contact Us Page
Home Page: Visit Here
*Page Generate Credit: Privacypolicies.com